Re: Creation or Evolution

Christine Malcom (cmm9@quads.uchicago.edu)
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 20:19:23 GMT

In article <3nl0mk$2pq@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
Robert Scott <rscott@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
>In article
><Elizabeth_Vining-2504951044030001@i308-22-lciii.smoky.ccsd.k12.co.us>
>>Why would people spend so much time and money on proving it wrong if they
>>weren't afraid that it is possible.. Thank you for your
>>time..
>
>You are entitled to your beliefs. But, creation is not science.

I would also like to add that investigations into evolution, The Big Bang etc.
are not merely a paranoid attempt to disprove creation. I myself have not
given creation a thought in years, and while I firmly agree with Robert's
statement that you are entitled to your beliefs, I resent being fit into your
neat little world under the heading of 'paranoid scientest: unable to accept
the mysteries of life"

Christine Malcom (cmm9@midway.uchicago.edu) Deprtment of Anthropology
Everyone hates his parents--That's in the Torah! It's what hist'ry shows, in fact God said to Moses, "Moses, everyone hates his parents! That's how it is!"
And God knew because God hated his!"--Mendel--Falsettoland