Re: Apology for Bard

BARD (bard@netcom.com)
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 01:21:26 GMT

In article <3m3gu3$2pc@nyx.cs.du.edu>,
the tree by the river <tlode@nyx.cs.du.edu> wrote:
>In article <bardD6L8zs.Eu4@netcom.com> bard@netcom.com (BARD) writes:

>> Bard Phil Nicolls
>>
>> 2 2
>>

>> (Who will break the tie?)
>
>OK, I'll volunteer: go away. If I wanted to read "Beavis and Butthead"
>style discourse, I'm sure I could find it in plenty of non-sci.* groups.
>Personally, I read this group because I'm interested in learning about
>current findings and thinking in paleoanthropology, not because I don't
>get MTV.
>
>Trygve (soc.singles' resident ethnic neanderthal and
> staunch multiregionalist)
>--
> Trygve Lode | 6529 Lakeside Circle, Littleton CO 80125 | (303) 470-1011
> Want a copy of the soc.singles FAQ? Send mail to tlode@nyx.cs.du.edu

Voting is over. Phill Nicholls has emailed me and conceeded
defeat.

But one thought before I go....

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare,
terror, murder, bloodshed. They produced Michelangelo,
Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they
had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace;
and what did they produce?

The cuckoo clock....

The Most Glorious Bard