Re: Bioanthropologists on the List?

Archaeologist (kdever@CALSTATELA.EDU)
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 09:15:51 -0500

Dr. Rorlich,
You ignorance about this post is overshadowed only by _your_ arrogance!
(a reference to a post of hers that I read today) Read Mr. Hanson's letter
again. Notice that he wrote about dropping HUMBIO-L and FORENS-L, not
ANTHRO-L.
I wrote this memo publicly, rather than to you privately, because I feel
you have slighted an overwhelming majority of the list. That overwhelming
majority being non-"males who are not yet adults." I realize you were
referring to those males, but you made such blanket statement that you have
insulted every male here.
You are a sensitive person as demonstrated by your concern for particular
groups, but you are often insensitive without realizing (or caring). Please
limit your scurrilous, to use a word I learned from you, posts to private
mail.

Keith Dever