Re: Ruby's freedom...

Ralph L Holloway (rlh2@COLUMBIA.EDU)
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 23:10:20 -0500

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, Ruby Rohrlich wrote:

> Your usual gross attempts, ralph, to curb my freedom of opinion and
> expression
> by name-calling and impugning feminism will not succeed in the present and
> future any more than in the past. Ruby Rohrlich

I'm not trying to curb your freedoms. I am simply exercising mine to
indicate that I believe you have a tendency to inject your feminist
agenda into most if not all of the threads that appear in Anthro-l. You
are of course free to do that. As for name-calling, that's a real laugh,
because I'm far behind you on that score. As for impugning feminism, I
suggest that is mostly a fever in your own brain, rather
than mine.
My apologies to the rest of the list.
Ralph Holloway