Re: you have students asking silly questions?

Ralph L Holloway (rlh2@COLUMBIA.EDU)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 11:19:52 -0500

On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, Danny Yee wrote:

> I have what seems like the whole population of the Internet asking me
> silly questions! Apart from the usual requests asking me to write
> their assignments for them, there are also some much stranger things.
> I thought I'd share with you some of the more amusing ones. (These are
> culled from the 70 odd "query" items I've received so far this year.)
>
> Danny.

Migawd, Danny, it is clear that you are regarded as a Renaissance Man,
and have the world at your feet as Mr. Information on exactly everything.
Keep up the good work. Incidentally, what did you reply to the pidgeon
question? :-))
Ralph Holloway