Re: Kinship in Early Europe

Holmberg Joseph Marv (z961639@OATS.FARM.NIU.EDU)
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:14:41 -0600

I can take wild guesses and if anyone whose is knowledgeable in these
areas..I could be more than happy to hear any comments on my answers...as
for Ancient Romans...they are much like Royalty in the way of
thinking...so anything or anyone that is not Roman is discounted as
equal. Yet, they practiced anything that is "poly" in them. I can suggest
drama books on Ancient Rome. Two of them are my favorite books..."The
First Man in Rome" and "The Grass Crown" all by Colleen McCullough.
And as for Franks...I could bet that they were the descdents of Gauls
with the connections of Germanic tribes.