Re: NBCs Debacle on Human Origins

JOHN LANGDON (LANGDON@GANDLF.UINDY.EDU)
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 07:47:59 -0500

Holmberg Joseph Marv writes:
> Okay..what exactly are the human origins you saw explained on T.V.? I had
> a friend that had this theory of our *ANCIENT* ancestors moved from
> Mars..probably after the Nuclear war there, or the life itself ran
> out...like cutting trees for thousands of years. There were evidence of
possible life there30 millions years ago...what do you think?

Is this a serious question? 1. There is no accepted evidence of extraterrestrial
life on Mars or anywhere else at any time in the past or present. 2. There is an
overwhelming mass of evidence concerning the origin and evolution life,
including humans, on earth that would have to be explained away. What do YOU
think?