Re: Interests other than Johnson

David Tiller (n9341623@GONZO.CC.WWU.EDU)
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 14:33:24 -0800

cultural anthropological topics dealing with Eastern European Culture.
I'am particularly interrested in ethnic relations in Hungary, Crech
State, and Slovakia.
At this momment I'am not very up to date on the issues taking
place in the region. I'am looking forward to having continued
discussions over the net about this area of the world. With the openning
of the iron curtain quick and decisive changes are taking place that
should have impacts upon the ethnic relations in this part of the world.
We have already seen how violent a fire these frictions can ignite in the
former Yugoslavia. I'am hoping that by joining this bullitan board
discusion might lead to ideas that once implemented might help disolve
tensions in the region of Eastern Europe.
I hope to have many conversations over this board that will
proove to be pertinant to my field of study and other stimulating topics
in anthropology. Lets try to get back to the reasons we first signed on
to this board.

Thank you;
David Tiller