Re: Robert Johnson

Todd N Nims (nimstod@MAIL.AUBURN.EDU)
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 12:43:21 -0600

I too would like to voice my opinion in regards to the removal of
Johnson. To do so would be censorship and discrimination. Just because
we dont agree with someone, annoying as they may be, gives us no
right to deny equal access. Unless he has done something that has
violated a guideline or rule of this list I see no reason that he should
be dropped.

Todd N. Nims
{nimstod@mallard.duc.auburn.edu}
Auburn University, AL