Re: Kicking Out Robert Johnson

Ken JACOBS (jacobsk@ERE.UMONTREAL.CA)
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 08:08:56 -0500

I have been lurking throughout and IMHO William Bangs' suggestion
appears to make the most sense, be the least intrusive upon the
rights of all concerned &c. Are we all so time-constrained that we
would `squash' one person's voice, whatever our opinion thereof,
rather than `squash' the delete key? A sad commentary if such be the
case.
-Ken Jacobs Anthropologie U de M jacobsk@ere.umontreal.ca