Re: Declaration.....

Ania Lian (ania@LINGUA.CLTR.UQ.OZ.AU)
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 09:50:22 +1000

On Thu, 2 Mar 1995, Thomas McCormack wrote:

> No one of those who first mount the attack bother to read and understand
> what the post is. They merely label it "crap" and proceed to attack him
> personally.

If you read my mail carefully as we were instructed to do this ourselves, you
would have noticed that I have never referred to Mr Johnson but to the
demagogical tone of the declaration. Nowehere do I critisise the person,
as I did not even bother to check who sent it. Most of the time I
respond to the messages not to the names.

ania lian