Re: Graduate Program

Randy Skelton (an_rrs@SELWAY.UMT.EDU)
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 08:32:52 -0700

On Wed, 23 Mar 1994, Dawn Cooley wrote:

> Does anyone out there know anything about the graduate program at Montana
> State? Any information would be helpful, as I have not heard much about
> it....
>
> Thanks!
> Dawn Cooley
> --
> The opinions reflected herein are my own and are not the opinions of the
> government, unfortunately :)

Montana State doesn't have a graduate program in anthropology. They many
have something in sociology. On the other hand, University of Montana
has a thriving M.A. program.

Email our secretary, Linda McLean (linmacl@selway.umt.edu) and she can send
you a graduate catalog (maybe a small fee involved due to recent funding cuts
by the legislature).

I guess I'm the person to talk to about specific questions.

Good Luck!

Randy Skelton an_rrs@selway.umt.edu I speak only for myself.
Dept. of Anthropology, University of Montana, Missoula, MT, USA 59812
"Discussion is for the wise or the helpless. I am neither." -- Leela