Brian Potter. (bwpotter@UNITY.NCSU.EDU)
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 08:24:51 -0400
To all anthropologist:
I am currently enrolled in a cultural anthropology class @ NCSU, Raleigh, NC.
For my assignment, I would like to ask interested anthropologists, the
1) What is the difference between applied anthropology and basic
2) How and why did you become an anthropologist?
3) Where have you done fieldwork and what did you do there?
4) What are the principle issues that confront the discipline today?
5) What are the principle ethical issues in fieldwork today?
6) What are the most important things the Internet helps you to do?
All responses would be greatly appreciated.